The Nurturing Life Foundation has a twofold mission
These are some of the projects the Nurturing Life Foundation has contributed to:
- Realities for Children serves the needs of abused and neglected children. This private organization effectively creates a safety net of services so that the most vulnerable members of the community are provided for.
- Project Self-Sufficiency has been assisting low-income single parents in their efforts to achieve economic independence.
- LLLI Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Program has led women from welfare to work by providing education, communication, counseling skills and on-going personal and breastfeeding support.
- Habitat for Humanity -Women Build Women Build is Habitat’s volunteer program for women who want to learn construction skills and make a difference by building homes and communities. Women at these builds have furthered Habitat’s home-building mission by helping to construct over 1,400 houses.
- Mountain Park Environmental Center is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing programming in order to create a citizenry that understands, respects, enjoys and cares for themselves, their families, their community, and the natural world.
The Nurturing Life foundation is wholly funded by Motherlove Herbal Company. Thanks to the growing support of our many customers, we are now able to support others as we donate 10% of our profits to organizations that truly help nurture life.